Herbology Room in Progress

Herbology Room in Progress

Saturday, January 28, 2012

While I am saving for the East Side Townhouse that will be home to my new project, The Judge and Gibbet, I plan on making enough food to fill the bar and the kitchen. As I mentioned before, I am very rusty, but hopefully with practice, I will get better.  Following is the layout for the pub:  Bottom floor, main bar and bar kitchen, second floor, more bar seating with fireplace, (including roasting pig on a spit).  Also on the second floor, a room for the "seamstress".  Hers will be double room, extending in the back of the structure so that she can have a salle de bain of her own.  The third floor will hold private bar seating and a tattoo parlor. On top, the most important area, the home to the pub owner.  This is where he sleeps in his coffin and "takes care of", unsavory customers before they can bring harm to the small town he has come to love.  I am still in the planning stages, so if anyone has any ideas, please feel free to share them.

No comments:

Post a Comment