Herbology Room in Progress

Herbology Room in Progress

Thursday, July 9, 2015


My goodness, I did not realize how long it had been since I had posted here! As some of you know, my boyfriend and I bought our first house together in April. This was my first move since creating the mini-rooms and it was daunting!  Three months later, I still have 2 empty houses and box after box after box that looks like this.  I don't even know where to start.

Recently the Peculiarium was nice enough to ask me if I wanted to do a gallery showing, but only if my work was mobile.  This started me thinking. Do I really want to put together these rooms exactly the same?  Maybe instead I should try making some room boxes? 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new house.

    I hate the thought of packed boxes. especially when you run out of room. I still have to barrel boxes still packed from my last move. They are now officially time capsules. I have no idea what is even in them. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gayle,
    Hang in there. eventually all will be in place and the boxes just a memory.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello - I stumbled upon your dollhouses quite by accident. They are stunning! I am just enchanted. Brilliant :)

    Christine O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have any other social pages for your post like instagram? I just found your work and its my favorite!

    ReplyDelete