Herbology Room in Progress

Herbology Room in Progress

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Ooops!

While I work on the Judge & Gibbet, The Wee Witch House sits in a corner of my living room. Disaster struck a few nights ago when a loved one accidentally tripped and gave the house a little bump. All three floors are now a jumble.  

There is a lot of clean up to be done, but on the plus side, I now I have no regrets for using glue in certain places.  (I know this is a no-no)  

If there is one thing I have learned in my half-century: things are just things.  Even if the house is never the same, what does it really matter? Plus now I have an excuse to visit my prior project for a while. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  Be safe and have a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Oh No! I am so sorry. I don't think I would be as philosophical about it as you are. Though accidents happen and I am sure who ever bumped it felt awful about it. I hope you can get it all back together and repair any damage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Catherine! It was actually my boyfriend who bumped it and he is the one who takes all of my decent photos. So, at least I can look at his photographs to see where everything goes, hahahaha! He actually was more angry than I was. By the way, I hope you have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete