Herbology Room in Progress

Herbology Room in Progress

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Construction Complete!

I am happy, (yet sad) to say, I am finally finished with the wee witch house. I still feel the occasional urge to shift things around a bit, but I guess it is time to move on to the next project.  

I would like to thank my friend Kiva for creating the phenomenal final touches to the work room.  When her witchy eggs arrived in the mail, I am ashamed to say, I squealed out loud. Kiva also created the worms and the stew on the workroom table and the unfinished dinner in the bedroom. 

I am so thankful that Danny doesn't complain when I ask him to take photos.  He does a much better job than I could ever do.  Not only does he have a steadier hand, he has an artist's keen eye.

Last night I started the layout for the pub next door to the witch's house.  It will be located on the second story of a stone building.  The bottom floor will hold the work room of the proprietor, who uses customers from the pub for his "experiments".  Any cool ideas for a trap door out there?


























































6 comments:

  1. This is an exceptional house that I love looking at. I could spend a very long time looking at all the details in every single room. I will be back to see these photos many more times I am sure. :-)

    I am excited about your pub. I know it is going to be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to come back... I just noticed that a tree branch has grown into the bed room. OMG! haha

    That brought back a memory... My grandmother was never a good house keeper, especially when she got very old. I once went to visit her and a vine has grown up through the wood floor boards and wrapped itself around the baby grand piano leg. I thought it was so wonderful I didn't say anything and left it be. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. The house turned out great mom!! Why did you not bless me with even a minuscule amount of your talent?!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!!!!!! I am speechless, Gayle!!! Now I get to see the outside as well, wooohooo!!!! This is absolutely SPECTACULAR!! I can't wait to see the pub next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta su casa de bruja, yo quiero tener una igual!!!
    Buen trabajo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :O omg i am in shooooooock! AMAZING

    ReplyDelete